Wednesday, September 28, 2011

11/3/09 Weathered Red Wing Milling again


 After my previous success with chalk weathering I decided to go ahead and do a more thorough job on Red Wing Milling. When I first put the kit together I gave it the usual coat of weatherwash, a shot of Dullcoat and called it day. Problem was I painted the building with Testors Enamel and weatherwash tends to bead up on enamel paint, leaving you with a bunch of black blotches. After deciding I’d had enough of my half-assed weathering job, I grabbed my chalks and had at it. What a difference!

No comments:

Post a Comment