Wednesday, September 28, 2011

11/5/09 More weathering and a repaint

 
I seemed to have developed a real penchant chalk weathering and as such decided that my AHM warehouse looked a little too pristine. I already hit this one with weather wash a while back but it faded. I applied a second coat and then the chalk. The result was years of industrial grunge in mere minutes.  

While I was at it, I brushed chalks onto the parking lots around the upper level industrial area. Now I really should have quit while I was ahead. But then I got to notice my DPM Bruce’s Bakery. I decided I just couldn’t live with that crazy paint scheme any more. As such I got out my trustee Testors enamel and had at it. Believe painting it the first time was a total bitch. The second time? The description isn’t fit for print.

                                                                        Before:

                                                                         After:





No comments:

Post a Comment