Wednesday, September 28, 2011

1/6/10 replaced some ugly switch machines and added more detailing

 After seven months of looking at those butt-ugly Atlas switch machines I decided to replace a few of them with Caboose Industries ground throws. These look a lot more prototypical than the stock machines but they are grossly out of scale. Also I could only use them on the switches on the front of the layout where they wouldn’t be located between the tracks. Anyway the three switches on the back of the layout are largely out of view so I’m not going to sweat it too much.

                                                                      Ah Wilderness:
While I was at it, I added this Woodland Scenics figure pack. It looks like these folks have camped themselves out right above one of my tunnels

No comments:

Post a Comment